Come be a part of a team that supports our local military! Help us enrich the lives of those who so proudly serve us! Applicant will need to possess a good driving record, own their own tools, possess a good work ethic and must be able to pass a background check for access to military facilities.
Must be HONEST.
Must have transportation.
Pay negotiable and dependent of experience.
Please respond with experience, desired salary, and skill set
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment, along with installations, on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Uses a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, wiring diagrams and schematics to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear including but not limited to pneumatic air flow, water flow, valves, apparatus and lines used in the distribution of heated, chilled or processed water, computerized building management system, variable frequency drive units, utilizing a computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, parts, recommendations and summary of work performed.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary
- Possess proper communication skills to foster a thriving relationship with customers
- Trace and locate defects and causes of mechanical and electrical problems using a wide range of diagnostic and test equipment
- Determine the type and extent of necessary repairs
- Plan and lay-outs work form blueprints, diagrams, operational manuals, manufacturer's specifications, work orders, and other specifications
- Determine nature of repair and examines parts to detect imperfections with the use of rulers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments to determine changes in dimensional requirements
- Operation of equipment, preventative maintenance, diagnostic and repair work, and overhaul of minor and major building/utility systems and components
- Able to perform repairs and PM's on various equipment, cranes, forklifts, trucks, and vehicles
- Make changes and modifications in accordance with specifications and guidelines
- Field repairs as necessary
- Make repairs by replacing, reworking, or refinishing worn or damaged parts
- Reassemble equipment and test performance
- Performance preventative maintenance and calibration of equipment at all levels
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Board ships via stairs, ladders, and gangways with tool bags and needed equipment
- Control cost in assigned area of responsibility
- Adjust functional parts of equipment and control instruments using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges
- Must be able to follow all safety requirements along with knowledge of safe rigging practices. Must be able to work easily and skillfully with hands, climb and work at heights, work in confined spaces and around water, stand for long periods of time, stoop, knee, crouch, and crawl to reach work areas.
- Required to wear personal protective equipment hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe boots/shoes, and when necessary, respirator
- Other duties may be assigned as workload dictates