D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a*Project Coordinator***for theirFinancial Services ExecutiveDepartment. The right candidate willbe responsible for coordinating space planning, furniture planning, tenant improvements, remodeling and reconfigurations, moving and general office set-up of a selected portion of the Company's locations. Serves as project coordinator interfacing with vendors, internal customers, the project team and management in both verbal and written formats.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Prepare floor plans, ensuring compliance with company guidelines
* Coordinate the planning, ordering and installation of all furniture for project space according to company standards; will require working knowledge of systems, case goods, and seating furniture
* Work with selected construction company during tenant finish outs to ensure adherence to construction plans and completion dates; will require working knowledge of commercial construction terms, concepts and documents
* Coordinate moves for project space per department procedures
* Coordinate internal and external consultants and vendors to assure compliance with project specifications, budgets and schedules
* Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with vendors, internal customers, project team and management
* Coordinate demise of existing space when applicable
* Process and verify for accuracy all invoices on project related expenses
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
* Other projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Some travel will be required with this position.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,America's Builder./
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!
Organization: **Home Builder*
Title: Project Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1903864