We are a fast-growing specialty pharmaceutical and healthcare company that markets a variety of innovative products. Our pharmaceutical products are designed to enhance the patient and provider's practice which includes easing the burden of administration, providing an improved safety profile, and prescription selection. We strive to improve patient outcomes while reducing overall health care costs. We are in search for Entry Level or Experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Reps who are energetic and industry trained sales rep to add to our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team. They must be as passionate as we are about our vision and commitment to deliver value and service to the healthcare industry in the United States.
When you become one of our professional Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives you will act as a lead point of contact for account management activities within your physician accounts. The position is responsible for obtaining and managing profitable business for our product’s by building strong professional relationships based on service, product knowledge, integrity and trust within the accounts. Each Pharmaceutical Sales Rep will develop, manage and execute account business plans that deliver results consistently.
Responsibilities for each Pharmaceutical Sales Representative team member:
- Coordinate sales and promotion of pharmaceutical / healthcare products within you local territory.
- Drive pull-through on existing patients and build awareness of product portfolio with each physician.
- Build strategic customer relationships at general practices, hospitals, and specialty clinics to foster a long-term professional relationship based on service, product knowledge, integrity and trust, and favorably position for future product launches.
- Develop strategies, tactics, marketing initiatives, and sales programs as applicable to scope.
- Plan and organize sales calls in the territory for effective use of time and economic considerations to optimize performance goals within each account.
- Maintain knowledge of product/service, market/industry trends, regulatory changes, competitors, and customers and communicate to management in real-time.
- Complete all industry pharmaceutical sales training plus maintain CME education to keep up to date on innovative products to successful detail physicians.
- Review and analyze contracted product performance within accounts and take and/or evolve actions as appropriate (monitor contracts, plan execution, value, volume growth, market share, etc.)
- Develop a strong alliance with the Pharmaceutical Sales Representative team to ensure the appropriate level of cross-functional support and communication to develop and execute effective pull-through strategies.
- Strictly adhere to relevant pharmaceutical sales rep regulatory and compliance guidelines and company policies.
Minimum Requirements for the Pharmaceutical Sales Rep opportunity:
- Sales abilities with inter-personal skills, knowledge of account management and/or sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Completion of industry pharmaceutical sales training.
- This position will be field based and will require a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain industry and vendor credentials.
- Computer literacy (i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a must.
- Must have the ability to differentiate yourself in the marketplace.
- Excellent organizational/communication skills, self-starter and ambition to succeed.
Apply today with your resume. Pharmaceutical Sales Rep openings are immediate and interviews will be taking place for all qualified applicants.
As an equal opportunity employer we will consider all qualified pharmaceutical sales rep applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.