Chief Accounting Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Dalfen Industrial is looking for a Chief Accounting Officer to join it's growing accounting department. The Chief Accounting Officer is the operations manager in charge of accounting. The CAO will be responsible for the accounting department, overseeing staff and administrative duties and ensuring that protocol is being always followed. Their focus includes regulatory compliance and practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversee accounting staff
- Reviewing all documentation and contracts to develop and improve internal controls.
- Assisting with quarterly financial reporting - including drafting and reviewing documents, ensuring quality, and administering strict timeline.
- Managing transaction accounting, the closing process, and other financial controls.
- Overseeing General Ledger functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with GAAP.
- Partnering with the CFO to determine accounting and tax implications for all material business decisions.
- Acting as a liaison to external auditing firms, while owning primary responsibility for the Company’s views on technical accounting matters.
- Overseeing tax compliance and strategy
- Working with senior management to ensure internal compliance
- Implementing new procedures based on changes in regulatory laws
- Overseeing REIT compliance of various funds
- Working with the fund controller to ensure delivery of fund F/S and related documents
- At least 7 years of experience in senior position in accounting
- Thorough understanding of current compliance regulations
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Ability to use a variety of accounting software
- Experience drafting reports and preparing budgets and financial forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting-related field
- Master’s in Accounting - *preferred but not required
- Formal legal training in tax regulations - *preferred but not required
Dalfen Industrial is one of the largest private equity owner, operator, and developer of industrial real estate. The firm has raised multiple private equity funds, and currently manages over 33 million square feet, and has transacted on $2.2 billion in 2021. Dalfen is vertically integrated across 12 offices, offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment.
Visit www.dalfen.com for more information.
D.I. Management, LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Accounting Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.