Infant Toddler Lead Teacher
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Infant Toddler Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children - Curriculum of choice HighScope
Responsibilities: First and Foremost - Be A Team Player...
QUALIFICATIONS Bi-Lingual (English - Spanish - French)
Must have at least a Child Development Associate (CDA), or an Associate degree in Early Childhood Development, and meet the requirements of the licensing agency. Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the Center’s program and philosophy.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Planning and implementing the daily program.
- Planning and preparing the learning environment, setting up interest areas, and preparing needed materials and supplies.
- Classroom Management well balance that ensures children engagement at all times.
- Help with the general housekeeping tasks.
- Collaborate with other Teachers in ways that benefit every child at the Center.
- Maintain a professional attitude and loyalty to the Center at all times
- Treat all children with dignity and respect.
- Attend all staff meetings and recommended training programs and conferences.
- Participate in professional organizations that work for the improvement of early childhood education.
- Implementation of appropriate early childhood education experiences.
- Supervise and promote activities designed to enhance the healthy emotional, social, intellectual, and physical development of children enrolled at the Center.
- Maintain a neat and organized classroom.
- Help children establish good habits of personal hygiene; change diapers, brush teeth, and assist with toilet training.
- Attend parent group and Center functions.
- Supervise all activities to ensure safety at all times.
- Report to any problem which may occur with the children to Programs Director.
Observe, record, and report on the behavior of individual children as assigned.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
D.B.A Concern Mom Soar on Eagle Wings
907 Chancellor AveIrvington, NJ
Get fresh Infant Toddler Lead Teacher jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.