TECH 2: DAS / LOW VOLTAGE INSTALLER
Reports to Tech 3 and/or Construction Manager
Main office: Englewood, CO
Travel to and from job sites required
DAS Integrators (http://www.dasillc.com) is a premier installation company of IBW (In Building Wireless) and PS (Public Safety). We are highly respected with our customers and strive to deliver the highest quality end product. We are rapidly growing and promote from within.
Will be expected to read design documents, have familiarity with equipment like BDAs, splitters and couplers, perform cable sweeps (using Site Hawk, or equivalent), and collect relevant data. Aids peers and will be available on every job-site. Position reports to the Tech 3 and/or Construction Manager.
· Experience leading small and medium scale installations
· Be able to read and understand design plans and project documents to ensure smooth deployment of systems
· Be able to install and troubleshoot overall system performance
· Collect and deliver survey information including but not limited to equipment location, risers, pathways, obstacles that might block RF (understanding of RF theory in its basic form), donor location, roof penetrations, areas requiring conduit, importance of identifying crucial coverage areas
· Experience in installation of coaxial cabling in a construction environment
· Have a valid driver’s license with access to transportation and required insurance
· Complete daily reporting and project document requirements (ex: photos, daily reports) in case of lead tech’s absence, or as requested
· Ability to follow procedure
· Ability to adapt (construction schedules, construction industry)
· Time management skills
· Completes duties in allotted time and scope
· Adheres to all safety protocol
· Teamwork driven
· Ability to communicate with customer and provide a high level of customer service (in manager’s/lead’s absence)
All of the above also, pass drug and background tests. Must have some computer skills (Microsoft Office, use of a tablet or laptop). Must be able to stand, walk, use hands and arms to handle and maneuver hand tools. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively throughout the shift. Must have access to transportation in order to travel to each job site.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing ladders, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
· Experience terminating and testing half inch coax (LDF and LMR)
· Be able to train other technicians and sub-contractors to perform installation
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Be able to travel out of state 20% of the time
· Experience in installation of coaxial cabling in a clean and efficient manner
Must pass drug screen and background tests, as required. Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO). Medical benefits not currently available, except AFLAC. Travel required to job sites daily (occasionally coming to the Englewood main office). Take a look at our web site for more info (www.dasillc.com)
Emergency Public Safety Radio Amplification, Cellular and Wireless Solutions in Denver,
Colorado metro area. We complete projects on-time or early, within scope and on or under budget. We employ only those who understand these aspects. We install radio frequency amplification systems in large buildings to
enable the radio transmissions of police and fire departments. DAS Integrators is a relatively
young company and you will have ample opportunity to grow with the company.
D.A.S. Integrators, Distributed Antenna Systems
Why Work Here?DAS Integrators (http://www.dasillc.com) is one of the premier installers of In-Building Emergency Public Safety Radio Amplification, Cellular and Wireless Solutions in Denver, Colorado metro area. We complete projects on-time or early, within scope and on or under budget. We employ only those who understand these aspects. We install radio frequency amplification systems in large buildings to enable the radio transmissions of police and fire departments. DAS Integrators is a relatively young company and you will have ample opportunity to grow with the company.
Room for growth, come be a part of a great team!