Commerical Construction Superintendent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking highly motivated Field Superintendents to work in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and Wisconsin; as well as other markets, primarily in quick service and casual dining restaurant construction and remodeling
In this role you will be responsible for daily scheduling of subcontractors, suppliers, inspections, etc.. You will be responsible for maintaining our uncompromised quality, while maintaining our fast-paced schedule.
Travel is required
- Monitor construction schedules and assist with questions from subcontractors, suppliers & manufacturers for a wide variety of construction projects
- Review plans/specifications and other contract documents to identify, communicate, and resolve errors, omissions, code violations, and design inadequacies
- Conduct new project punch lists
- Document proposed change orders and recommend action to Project Manager and Management
- Conduct pre-construction meetings with subcontractors and others
- Daily communication with management
- Coordinate onsite scheduling of subcontractors
- Coordinate all required jurisdiction inspections and special inspections
- Lead weekly onsite safety meetings
- Submission of daily field reports with site photos to Project Manager and Management
- Coordinate all site deliveries and stage materials
- Occasional self-performance of work may be required
- Minimum of 5 years of construction experience, preferably in the restaurant/food service and/or retail industry
- Computer skills including, but not limited to MS Office, iPhone operation, and email
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to coordinate fast paced construction schedules
- OSHA 30-hour and reach boom forklift certificates, training available
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work effectively with subcontractors, suppliers, and others
- Complete all required daily field reports and weekly schedule update reports for the project manager and subcontractors
- Experience working in a franchised restaurant system is preferred
- Flexibility to work evenings, nights, or weekends if circumstances require
- Travel is required
- Normal construction hours: Minimum of 7am to 4pm
- Minimal weekends may be required
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience
- Opportunities for rapid promotions & career advancement
- Bonus opportunities on each individual project after completion & close out
- 401K plan with company matching (must meet eligibility requirements)
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel expense - 100% lodging covered
- Additional per diem allowance
- Company provided smart phone & laptop
- Vehicle reimbursement
- Company card for fuel provided
- Great work environment!
- GREAT PAY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE!
D.A. Bentley Construction, LLC.Why Work Here?
Honesty, integrity, and respect in a high quality construction environment. Join our well established company today!
We believe that providing the best quality General Contracting services and exceptional customer service is the best method in which to build and maintain strong and long lasting relationships. These relationships are not just limited to our clients, but include our subcontractors and suppliers to ensure top quality and value for our clients.