This job is located in Charlestown, IN.
We are seeking an Sales/Tooling Engineer to join our team! This is a very hands on position that will require both knowledge and expertise in tooling and daily preparation of part and tooling quotes.
- Associates degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or related field preferred
- 8+ years experience in design and fabrication of molds and tooling or equivalent experience
- One to three years of sales experience required
- Understanding of plastic parts and tooling
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good organizational and multitasking skills.
- Travel up to 30% of the time dependent upon business needs
- Work with program managers to ensure new tools meet D.A. and customer standards/specifications prior to shipment.
- Identify and develop tooling vendors to support new business and existing tooling.
- Lead tool review (DFM) with tool shops and customers to ensure best tool development and construction.
- Prepare, deliver, and follow up on sales presentations to customers as needed.
Compensation commensurate upon qualifications and experience.