Office Manager / Marketing Coordinator / Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is responsible for a variety of activities associated with making sure the office runs smoothly, the company is being presented properly to current and potential clients, and senior management staff is organized.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work with other team members to support business development activities including identifying and researching upcoming project opportunities and tracking potential leads.
2. Prepare proposals, bid submittals and presentations.
3. Attend pre-bid/pre-proposal meetings.
4. Analyze RFP/RFQ to determine proposal requirements and derive methodologies, identify key points and develop outlines and strategies.
5. Develop messaging and non-technical written content. Also incorporate technical content provided by other team members.
6. Create and modify layout and graphic content to convey ideas, methodologies and approaches.
7. Ensure adherence to deadlines including the delivery of bids and proposals.
8. Coordinate quality assurance of written materials.
9. Develop and maintain project profiles, firm experience, resumes, photos and client references.
10. Develop and maintain collateral materials including brochures, flyers, ads and statements of qualifications.
11. Assist with obtaining and maintaining bonds, insurance (including Builders Risk), licenses, certifications and pre-qualifications.
12. Order and maintain materials needed for proposals and presentations.
13. Develop content for press releases, website and email blasts.
14. Assist with coordinating marketing and outreach events.
15. Place advertisements in media outlets for bid opportunities.
16. Light clerical work including processing paperwork for contracts.
17. Prepare marketing advertisements.
18. Make travel arrangements for senior management.
19. Manage computer equipment and coordinate with IT service provider.
20. Manage corporate email accounts and network access for team members.
21. Manage office space and furniture.
22. Plan and schedule meetings, teleconferences and events.
23. Maintain standards for stationary and emails.
24. Train new team members on policies and procedures (New Team Member Orientation).
25. Set up new team members on telephone and fax system.
26. Assist senior management with maintaining their calendars and contacts.
27. Manage mobile devices and coordinate with service provider.
28. Analyze billings for mobile devices.
29. Manage office equipment and order supplies.
30. Manage office supplies and ordering of same.
31. Order business cards and company shirts.
32. Prepare senior managers’ credit card reports.
33. Record documents with appropriate governmental agencies.
34. Assist with preparation of company newsletter.
1. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Must clearly speak and write in English.
2. Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites (esp. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook and Internet search engines. Experience with Dreamweaver, Flash and Constant Contact preferred.
3. Proven ability to work collaboratively within a team, solve problems, make decisions, think critically, prioritize tasks, take initiative, pay attention to details and meet demanding deadlines while producing high-quality work.
4. Must be creative and be able to articulate new ideas.
5. Must be discrete, highly professional and maintain confidentiality.
6. Capable of lifting/carrying 20 lbs. and some light physical activity.
1. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in proposal, marketing or communications position(s) in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (A/E/C) industry.
2. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, English, Communications, Marketing or associated field.
3. Type at least 70 wpm accurately.
4. Share DSC’s Core Values of Diversity, Excellence, Passion, Integrity, Community and Teamwork
Reports to: President
Hours: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: 6241 N. Dixie Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Date: New 03/09/15, Revised 08/26/16
Our motto, BUILD LIKE CHAMPIONS, reflects the company’s culture of teamwork and commitment to being the best we can be. In our constant pursuit of providing quality service, DSC offers clients the services of more than 30 team members from offices in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Delray Beach and Orlando.
Over our 25 year history we have built a variety of project types with the main focus areas being Government, Education, Aviation, Sports and Recreation, Healthcare, Non-Profit/Religious and Multi-family Residential. Some of the our projects include the Urban League of Broward County Community Empowerment Center, the Broward College Health Science Simulator Center (LEED Gold), the Florida Memorial University Multipurpose Athletic and Wellness Education Center and three of the ground level clubs at the Hard Rock Stadium.
DSC uses the latest technology in order to execute projects from the early planning stages right through closeout. This includes state-of-the-art software for Building Envelope Modeling (BIM), estimating, bid management, scheduling and online collaborative project management.
D. Stephenson Construction
6241 N. Dixie HighwayFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Marketing Associates jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.