Senior Consultant-Budget Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We currently have open roles for SENIOR Consultant-Budget Analyst
DKC Group has exciting opportunities in our Public Sector Management Consulting practice to provide program planning and budget execution management support to a large federal client. Our client delivers innovative, mission-driven capabilities required by the frontline to safeguard America’s transportation system.
This position supports the budget formulation and execution mission of a larger multimillion-dollar federal agency acquisition portfolio comprised of appropriated and multi-year budget programs.
- Serve as a budget advisor to the government Program Manager or the Program Executive Officer throughout the budget execution process, providing expert budget guidance and assistance
- Coordinate with various departments to collect and analyze data, identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing programs, perform extensive research and analysis, conduct risk assessments, determine the trends, and address issues and concerns, resolving them promptly and efficiently
- Analyze budget requests and estimates to identify inconsistencies and imbalances; implement budget controls through the review and approval of obligation and expenditure of funds, and check budget requests for duplication and reconcile estimates with current levels of expenditures.
- Execute the client’s Annual Spend Plan
- Coordinates with the client’s Acquisitions team to ensure current funding and out year funding requirements are planned
- Collaborate with the client’s Budget and Acquisitions team to develop best practices and improve standard operating procedures
- 5+ years of demonstrated budget management and analysis experience
- Ability to work with ambiguity in scope, timeframes, processes, and a myriad of stakeholders with varying degrees of scheduling experience
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Technical, analytical, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Microsoft tools proficiency: Powerpoint, Excel, Word, MS Projects
- Previous federal budget experience
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member at DKC Group, you will enjoy:
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Making an impact with your creativity and ingenuity
- Career development: Work with an up-and-coming management consulting firm offering growth opportunities
All applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the US.
Through strategic partnerships with our clients, the DKC Group works with Executive and Senior Leaders to examine the internal and external causes and forces, that explain notable differences in organizational performance and competitive advantages. We understand that a competitive feature of any company is its capacity to develop, cultivate, and apply knowledge to generate both economic and social value. DKC Group offers a unique client experience defined by highly customized business capture, and management consulting experiences.
D. Kent Consulting Group, LLC
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Data Analyst Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!