Risk Management Analyst- Full-Time
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Title: Risk Management Analyst– Full-time
We currently open roles as Risk Management Analysts.
DKC GROUP is a woman-owned small business that works with TSA, DHS, and other federal agencies through an interdisciplinary approach to innovation management driven by our mastery of technology, business, and intellectual capital strategies. DKC is family-first, and we believe in our employees' relationships' power in building a successful business.
Full-time roles, with 3 – 8 years experience, in Risk Management. The ideal candidate has demonstrated knowledge, government experience, and active clearance.
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years of supporting and leading risk analysis works under the direction of an Enterprise Risk Manager to align activities with organizational ERM guidelines, develop risk mitigation recommendations, support program evaluation, and support risk-related communication activities.
- 5+ years of demonstrated knowledge and experience in enterprise risk management, risk analytics, and reporting.
- Leads daily operational activities such as facilitation, problem-solving, developing project and operational plans, communications, and recommending/developing processes and procedures.
- This position is considered a mid-level leadership role that will contribute to the overall Program Management through the supervision of more senior staff in executing client objectives and tasking.
- Will work directly with the gov't personnel and other government counterparts to manage and mitigate operational risks.
- BS/BA degree REQUIRED from a U.S. accredited college or university
- Able to obtain and maintain federal security clearance
- TSA/DHS/Government background is a strong plus
Top benefits or perks:
As a team member at DKC Group, you will enjoy:
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Making an impact with your creativity and ingenuity
- Career development: Work with an up-and-coming management consulting firm offering growth opportunities
· Springfield, Va
All applicants must be eligible to work for any employer in the US.
Through strategic partnerships with our clients, the DKC Group works with Executive and Senior Leaders to examine the internal and external causes and forces, that explain notable differences in organizational performance and competitive advantages. We understand that a competitive feature of any company is its capacity to develop, cultivate, and apply knowledge to generate both economic and social value. DKC Group offers a unique client experience defined by highly customized business capture, and management consulting experiences.
D. Kent Consulting Group, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at D. Kent Consulting Group, LLC