- Posted: May 19, 2022
D-Line Constructors, Inc. is in search of an experienced Construction Project Administrator that can support project managers for demolition, earthwork and grading, utilities, and paving projects. The ideal candidate will be experienced, highly organized, professional, energetic, with strong written and verbal communication skills who is able to work well under pressure and efficiently prioritize tasks with little supervision.
- Experiencein construction administration and project coordination.
- Proficientuse of technology including document, spreadsheet, and PDF creation andediting.
- Possess goodanalytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Solidwritten and verbal communication skills.
- Ability todevelop solutions to complex problems and meet deadlines withoutsacrificing quality.
- Ability tothrive and multi-task in fast paced, changing environment with a"can-do" attitude.
- Ability towork with minimal supervision; possess self-discipline with the ability toeffectively prioritize.
- Solidunderstanding of project flow from pre-construction through projectcompletion.
- Excellentinternal office and field communication skills.
- Ability torepresent company in a professional and positive manner.
- Experiencewith Viewpoint Construction Software is a plus.
- Assist inproject set up including the transfer of a project from estimating toconstruction operations.
- Prepare,issue and log subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders.
- Request,evaluate and log subcontractor insurance certificates.
- Monitor andupdate expired insurance certificates.
- DocumentControl including the issuance, distribution, tracking, and follow up ofproject coordination documents such as submittals, RFI's, PCO's, and othercritical documentation.
- Collect, logand assemble all project close-out documents.
- Work closelywith accounting to ensure accuracy of data in Accounting System(Viewpoint).
- Assist withvarious office duties as needed.
- Job dutiesmay evolve depending on need or based on demonstrated ability.
- 2+ years ofConstruction Accounting or Project Administration
This job is ideal for someone who is:
- Dependablemore reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-orientedwould rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
What's in it for you
- A company that invests in it's employees development and a lot of opportunity for growth.
- Competitive compensation - commensurate with experience and benefits package including family health, dental and vision plans, Life Insurance, 401k plan with employer match and profit sharing, bonus program, PTO and paid holidays.
D-Line Constructors, Inc.
AddressSan Leandro, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at D-Line Constructors, Inc.