D & G Hospitality LLC Perry, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $8 to $9 Hourly
Please no phone calls.
At Holiday Inn Express® our purpose is to provide simple, smart travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Holiday Inn Express brand you’re more than just a job title. At Holiday Inn Express we look for people who are welcoming and smart; people who can focus on the things that really matter to our guests and get them right every time.
The Holiday Inn Express is located in Perry, Georgia. We are looking for competent, experienced housekeepers to join our busy and professional team.
The ideal candidate is likely to have worked at least one year in a hotel environment, be able to demonstrate initiative and be someone who has a reputation for delivering great service.
- Per brand standards, cleans assigned guest rooms or suites which includes making beds, vacuuming, dusting, arranging room furniture if required, and cleaning bathroom
- Empty all trash containers and replace with fresh liners
- Restock useable items in guest rooms or suites (i.e., soap, towels, paper items)
- Ensure removal and appropriate disposition of guest room trays, dinner, glass and silverware
- Clean and vacuum exterior entry and hallways
- Keep linen closets and supply areas clean and organized
- Ensure guest laundry and dry-cleaning orders are attended to promptly
- Notifies supervisor promptly of any special guestroom or suite issues including reporting of any maintenance needs
- Promptly handles guest complaints or requests and refers to supervisor if unable to handle
- Ensures that all rooms or suites are secured upon leaving the guest room or suite
- Handles chemicals and equipment as trained and according to label directions
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service and experience
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction
- Be in proper uniform, name badge and follow appearance guidelines
- Follow proper key control procedure for issued keys
- Remain aware of any and all potential security problems and report them to your Supervisor and/or GM
- Report any suspicious or unusual situations encountered while performing duties to supervisor, GM or MOD
D & G Hospitality LLCWhy Work Here?
A great company and TEAM!
Holiday Inn Express Perry GA
1502 Sam Nunn BlvdPerry, GA