Are you an innovative thinker with a passion and drive for realizing creative solutions even in the face of resistance? Are you looking for a company where you can link with a team committed to making a real difference in a rich and diverse environment? If so, you’ll fit in with our firm of integrated marketing and communication pros dedicated to pushing clients past what their stakeholders expect from them.
Our Senior Managers serve as leaders of project teams and client relationships. They work effectively with assigned clients to best understand their unique needs (both stated and unstated), and then both craft and execute creative, comprehensive integrated communication and marketing plans to match. They’re able to maintain a holistic view of projects without losing track of the details. They’re comfortable acting decisively in a collaborative environment to keep complex projects on time and on budget. And, because we are champions of new and innovative approaches, our Senior Managers rely on their ability to persuasively pitch non-traditional ideas in ways that inspire client confidence.
In this exciting role, you will engage your talent as both a practitioner and a team leader in advertising, public relations, marketing, branding, and community engagement. In addition, your strong foundation in research, data analysis, strategic planning, budgeting, public speaking, and working with diverse communities will be useful every day. Because you never shy away from a challenge, you’ll use your knack for turning tough criticism into constructive solutions that exceed expectations. Perhaps most importantly, your passion for leading and motivating team members to deliver exceptional results will be the key to your success.
· Ten years or more of project management experience in Public Relations, Advertising and/or Strategic Marketing
· Five years or more of team leadership experience
· Strong, proven talent for communication writing and verbal presentation
· Solid understanding of the latest integrated marketing and communication tools and trends, including social media, multimedia production and influencer marketing
· Advanced-level comfort with Microsoft Office Suite in a Mac environment
· Proactive, organized, ability to execute and meet demanding deadlines with minimal supervision and guidance
· Five years or more of experience leading account teams in an advertising, public relations, or marketing agency/firm environment
· Five years or more public sector and/or social marketing/CSR experience