Tired of working Weekends? Want to accelerate your career to the next level? Want a better future for you and your family?
D&R Autoworks, the North Shores largest independent repair facility located in Highland Park, is seeking individuals that want to accelerate their Automotive Technical career and strive to be the best in the Automotive Business.
We have serviced the North Shore community for over 30 years with an outstanding reputation for quality and service. We have continued to grow at a fast pace over the past 30 years and recently built and moved into a new state of the art 14,000 sq. ft. 15 bay facility IN 2013. We are a High Energy Fast Paced Company that services all makes and models, specializing in Asian and European vehicles.
At D&R Autoworks, you have a voice and you are part of the company, not just an employee. Everyone here at D&R Autoworks has an input on the operations, procedures and growth of the company. You are a part of our team, not an employee. At D&R we want to make sure every staff member and their family is a part of the company and the company is a part of you and your family and your families future. We offer benefits for the family, not just our team member. At D&R Autoworks your success is our success and our #1 Goal!
During the tough times of the covid-19 pandemic, D&R Autoworks kept all staff working at full time and did not furlough or lay any employees off! We made sure that our staff and their families, were taken care of!
We are looking for professional Automotive General Service Technicians striving to accelerate their careers and have security and growth for them and their family and be the best in the automotive business.
What sets us apart from several repair facilities is our drive to be the best in the business, provide outstanding customer service and the amenities we offer for both our customers & employees.
For our customers we offer:
- 28 complimentary loaner vehicles
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery
- Comfortable waiting area with complimentary coffee, juices and soda
- Car wash with every service
- Shuttle service
- State of the art email reminder system with online appointments
- Interactive app for customer loyalty and communications
- Electronic Inspections with email and texting capabilities
Our equipment is the best in the industry: we currently own and update the following scan tools:
-2 Auto logics for: BMW, Mini, Mercedes, Porsche, Land Rover, Volvo
-Mercedes Xentry, BMW Ista, VW/AUDI Odis, Volvo Vidas, Tech 2 for Saab and GM, Ford IDS, Toyota Tech Stream for Toyota and Lexus, -Honda HDS for Honda and Acura, Mazda IDS, Bosch VDI Mastertech, Chrysler Wi-Tech-I Scan 1 and I Scan II, Snap On 2500 (for older vehicles, 5 gas analyzer and various other diagnostic aids)-We also have many specialty tools for various makes and models.
Our shop includes the following equipment:
Hunter Hawkeye Elite alignment machine, Hunter Auto34 tire machine, Hunter balancer, 3 transmission fluid flush machines, 3 coolant flush machines, 2 power steering flush machines, Robin Air a/c machine, Aqua Jet parts washer, 25 ton press, engine lifts, oxy/acetylene torches, mig welder, etc.
Each bay section is equipped with computer system, with Mitchell Management, Alldata, Mitchell Repair, Iatn, Aeuromotive tech forum, full internet access and various o.e.m. information sites.
Ideal candidate will require experience in the following areas:
- Minimum of 1 year of hands on experience
- Experience in Multi-Line Vehicles
- Experience in Vehicle Maintenance and Inspections
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tire and Alignment Experience
- Ability to work well with peers
- Drive to learn new skills and advance your career
- College or trade school degree
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
What we offer for you and your career :
- Hourly pay with Commision Accelerated pay scale and monthly bonuses -
- Paid Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Program (I.R.A.)
- Paid Uniforms
- Paid Vacations, Holidays and Personal Days
- Paid Maternity Leave For Employee Or Spouse
- Paid Training both class and your time
- Company Outings
- The ability to better you and your family
- Excellent work environment
- 5 Day Work Week – Monday - Friday
We service, maintain, and diagnose all Asian, Domestic and European vehicles.