We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all clients of the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- · Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- · Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- · Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- · Screen phone calls, redirect calls, and take messages
- · Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- · Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail
- · Maintain and order office supplies
- · Receive invoices and review for accuracy
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Previous experience in a construction company highly desired
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- 2-3 years of clerical, secretarial, or office experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- High degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others