- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re a great Warehouse Lead who has the right attitude and is looking to make a difference, read on!. If you can be part of a team which is focused on your success and that of the organization this is your opportunity to work with a leading tile retail and wholesale distributor.
The Warehouse Lead will be responsible for overseeing the handling of materials with safety as the principal objective. Making sure materials are being properly identified when receiving and shipping as well as the staff is properly trained and following all rules and procedures as they apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make sure inventory is maintained by ensuring all materials are properly received, shipped, staged, and tagged
- Coordinate all deliveries with the tractor to all branches and vendors for pick up
- Oversee all outbound shipments to make sure product is properly wrapped labeled and verified
- Communicate with the purchasing department on inventory levels/along with a scheduled weekly cycle count
- Oversee all warehouse staff make sure they are on a schedule and they are following their daily task as assigned
- Coordinate schedule with container deliveries and dumpster pickups
- Request and organize warehouse supplies.
- Warehouse/inventory control Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Supervising Experience: 2 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage the team and create a safe work environment focused on quality and world class customer service
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, stack/unstack or carry, stand and/or stoop for prolonged periods of time, climb, perform repetitive motions, and work in a dusty, loud and hot environment.
- Positive attitude, dependability, and strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn our systems quickly.
Bachelor’s/Associate degree (preferred)
High School Diploma (Required)
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Accrued PTO
- Sick Days after 90 days of employment
- 401(K) plan after 12 months of employment.
Our employees have created a culture with the following core values in place; Dedicated, Win as a Team, Stay Curious, Make Their Day and Own it.
D&B TILE DISTRIBUTORSWhy Work Here?
Great benefits and growth opportunities in a professional and team focused environment.
D&B Tile is the most respected privately owned tile distributor in Florida. D&B Tile strives to maintain a stable, safe, and pleasant workplace, to encourage customer service and satisfaction with a sense of professionalism, to give proper leadership and training and improve the company for future financial success. We have five showrooms in South Florida and a distribution center in Sunrise, FL which services our wholesale and retail clients. Our employees have created a culture with the following core values in place; Dedicated, Win as a Team, Stay Curious, Make Their Day and Own it.
8369 NW 36th StMiami, FL
Transportation and Storage