- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
Cyti Psychological is a diverse group of hard-working and talented individuals, who are brought together by our passion for offering quality mental health care, and our absolute commitment to helping children, adults, couples & families find greater happiness and meaning in their lives.
Who you are:
An experienced and visionary sales leader who thrives in a constantly changing environment, and who has a passion for making their vision a reality. Someone detail-oriented with an excellent communication style and enjoys managing all facets of the B2B Sales process.
About the role:
As the Sales Director at Cyti, you will be living every Sales Leader’s dream! You will start with a dynamic company on the ground floor and have the opportunity to make a lasting impact! In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process, from relationship-building to client management. Here are some of the priorities and responsibilities for this role:
- Lead and direct all aspects of the company’s sales, including lead cultivation, relationship management, and guiding stakeholders through the buying process
- Work with leadership to develop sales plans, schedules, and goals
- Collaborate with Marketing to align brand development with sales goals
- Develop, prepare and present proposals, RFIs, RFPs, ROI analyses and pricing benchmarks
- Drive and achieve the quarterly and annual business goals (revenue and other KPIs)
- Target sales opportunities by establishing strategic relationships through scheduled appointments, cold calls and industry events
- Build a high-functioning sales team: recruit, onboard, and manage all sales team members
- Thoroughly understand our business clients and what resonates with them
- Seek and explore opportunities to attract more clients and grow our brand
- Embrace the entrepreneurial culture internally with team members and externally with vendors partners; take risks and learn
- Champion consistent application of our vision, values, culture, and operating principles
- Provide leadership to direct reports with a hands-on approach, and ensure effective engagement to reinforce a culture of collaboration, trust, and open communication
- Create an environment that provides direction and promotes continuous learning and development, with the ability to nurture and retain valued team members
- Anticipate industry trends and continually evaluate the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to help improve overall company performance
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation for this role will vary depending on the candidate’s level of experience.
Benefits include comprehensive health insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k), Disability and life insurance, professional development and opportunities for advancement.
- Creativity and willingness to take risks
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- 8+ years of experience in sales for a consumer mental health/lifestyle brand or related field
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Deep passion for mental health and for helping others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, “get it done” environment
- Highly organized and willing to learn, be curious, and open to new challenges
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on, team player
- Outstanding attention to detail from start to finish
- Good judgment, versatility, flexibility, and a strong work ethic
For information on Cyti Psychological, including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://cyticlinics.com/careers/.
Cyti Psychological is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cyti Clinics