Job Title: Research Associate
Company: CYTEK BIOSCIENCES, INC.
Supervisor: Principal Scientist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking a Research Associate for our Reagent Development Group. This individual will work with other scientists in the group to identify and evaluate antibodies and fluorescent dyes for developing flow cytometry reagents.
· Conduct immunological conjugation with different antibodies and fluorophores.
· Perform routine analysis of reagent using chromatographic spectrophotometer, HPLC and flow cytometry technique.
· Follow SOPs, policies and regulations and performing routine lab equipment maintenance.
· Work independently and having enthusiasm to learn new skills.
· Maintain good and timely documentation of experiments.
· All other tasks and duties assigned as perceived and agreed upon by management.
Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or other life science majors.
No industry experience is required. Previous experience in antibody conjugation will be helpful but not required.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Willing to learn new skills, problem solving, analytical, clear communication and critical thinking.
Individual will be required to lift 25lbs without harm, be able to work in a standing position for an hour at a time and be able to position their body without additional support to obtain access to internal components of the system.