Job Title: Global Marketing Product Manager
Company: CYTEK BIOSCIENCES, INC.
Supervisor: Director of Marketing - Research
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate is the main driver of the strategic direction and growth for the global research flow cytometry analyzer business (instrument, software, reagents, and consumables). S/he is responsible for managing and executing the product /market development and marketing support required of Cytek analyzer products and services including marketing analysis, planning, project management and marketing communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline, or the equivalent education and experience are required, and M.B.A. preferred.
- Manage the marketing strategy and execution of the analyzer business as it relates to the Cytek Biosciences brand, product portfolio, and services.
- Develop, implement and manage new and/or existing products in a portfolio by writing and implementing product marketing plans, participating as the business lead on product development teams, and providing data related to competitors, the market, product positioning, revenue and unit forecasting, and pricing strategies.
- Develop recommendations and create business cases for new products and actively manage their commercialization and lifecycle post launch.
- Produce and drive credible regional market-based forecasts. Size market opportunities and profit targets for product portfolio.
- Generate and nurture leads, grow brand recognition, and stimulate interest in Cytek analyzer products through effective content marketing.
- Identify and create effective promotional collateral marketing pieces and fine tunes those pieces using ROI analytical tools.
- Work with global teams to identify and coordinate relevant conferences/tradeshows.
- Coordinate with domestic and international business units to ensure consistency with marketing communications activities and plans.
- Responsible for growing customer engagement through user meetings, webinars and working with technical marketing to create web-based tools.
- Actively engages with R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Field Service, Sales, and Finance departments by providing marketing input on potential new products or product enhancements.
- Develop and implement Sales Training tools and programs for relevant products.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and competitive activity relevant to the assigned product globally.
- Coordinate with technical marketing and technical applications specialists to identify collaborators for white papers, data sheets and publications relevant to the assigned product.
- Interface with Clinical Marketing team to help create global marketing plans and marketing budgets
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Cross-functional team player that can manage and interact with global teams.
- Has the ability to work within a diverse team and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Demonstrates ability to influence stakeholders in other functions.
- Has analytical skills, especially the ability to generate alternative solutions and manage risk by identifying criteria for trade-off decisions and facilitating difficult conversations.
- Acts as a mentor/role model for team members.
- Demonstrates understanding of company’s external customer needs and how they affect business unit products and services.
- Builds and maintain relationships with customers and key opinion leaders.
- Self-motivated and a driving force of execution in their current or past organizations
- Able to complete tasks by leveraging relationships and establishing goals.
- Willingness to be flexible and adaptable in a complex, dynamic environment.
- Able to adapt to changing needs and parameters caused by time, budget, or other constraints typical of a newly formed business and markets.
- Flow cytometry experience required.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in a similar product management, marketing, or business development role including experience in managing a product line, pricing, and forecasting and supply/demand responsibility.
- Strong customer focus with a demonstrated track record of successful customer interactions.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, relationship building, analytical, project management and planning skills are necessary to be successful in this position. Strong presentation skills.
- Proven ability to see new business opportunities set and meet aggressive objectives and develop strong working relationships.
- Able to travel at least 25% of the time
Cytek is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.