Install, troubleshoot and repair flow cytometers and Cytek Upgrade products in a professional and timely manner. Perform job with absolute best customer service; work well with scientists. Identify customer needs and contribute to improvements in Cytek products.
Manage your own schedule, complete paperwork and reports in a timely manner, work well as part of a small but growing team of engineers.
- 4-year life sciences degree, engineering degree, or technical military service preferred.
- Previous experience in Flow Cytometry in a lab setting is a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience in Flow Cytometry Repair is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and skills in troubleshooting intra-connected systems is essential.
- Up to 70% travel with some use of P.O.V required. Ability to manage rapidly changing schedule.
- Ability to function with minimal written resources is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office products.
- Work experience with repair or service of electrical or mechanical equipment is preferred.