Evening Host/Hostess - The Weather Room
- Posted: 15 days ago
- $12 to $13 Hourly
Job Title: Evening Host/Hostess
Pay Rate: $12.00 - $13.00 per hour
Job Description: We are looking for team members that can work in a faced paced environment while communicating and working together with fellow employees. Team members need to be able to accomplish the following tasks:
- Provide guests with friendly greet and greet.
- Be a positive first and last impression of the restaurant.
- Seating guests according to a seating rotation.
- Assisting servers with cleaning and bussing tables.
- Cleaning, sweeping, and dusting in the dining area.
- Performing daily cleaning and side work including ensuring the restrooms are stocked.
About AIM Strategies LLC: We are a company that prides itself in developing Downtown Topeka and creating great experiences for the Topeka community to enjoy. We are the market leader in restaurants that are local to Topeka, managed in Topeka, and supportive of the Topeka community. We own and manage The Pennant, Iron Rail Brewing, and soon to be open; TaCo.
About The Weather Room: The Weather Room is the premiere upscale American grill in Downtown Topeka. It opened when the Cyrus Hotel did back in January of 2019. It was rebranded to Fedeli's after COVID, but by popular demand The Weather Room is back! This is the restaurant that valuable clients, significant others, and families seek out for a memorable experience. You can be part of something local that makes Topeka stand out to visitors from near and far away.
What it's Like to Work Here: We work hard and play hard. Our restaurants have become staples in the community, and that leads to very busy shifts. However, we always take the time to show our appreciation for hard working staff. That includes quarterly staff parties, Playstation 5 consoles as employee rewards, and taking an entire restaurant to Royal's and Chief's games. It's important to us that every guest has a positive experience so they leave thinking, "Local is better" and all of our teams efforts are dedicated towards that mission.
- Paid Time Off - All Full-Time Employees accrued paid time off to take vacations or personal days. (Must be working more than 60 hours per bi-weekly payroll to be considered full-time)
- Health Insurance - All Full-Time Employees are eligible for health insurance coverage (Coverage may begin after 90 day waiting period)
- 401k Plan - All employees are eligible to contribute to our 401k plan (Contributions may begin after 90 day waiting period)
- Discounted Restaurant Meals - 50% off meals at The Weather Room
- Referral Rewards - Help us find other great team members and you'll be compensated with a bonus.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?