Cook - The Weather Room
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Line Cook
Pay Rate: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Job Description: We are looking for team members that can work in a faced paced environment while communicating and working together with fellow employees in the kitchen. Team members need to be able to accomplish the following tasks:
- Following recipes and specs while performing cooking duties in fast paced environment.
- Following all local and state health code regulations.
- Stocking and prepping food items to ensure kitchen is setup for success on daily basis.
- Keeping station cleaned and sanitized at all times.
- Performing daily and weekly cleaning duties to ensure kitchen is kept in a professional manner.
About AIM Strategies LLC: We are a company that prides itself in developing Downtown Topeka and creating great experiences for the Topeka community to enjoy. We are the market leader in restaurants that are local to Topeka, managed in Topeka, and supportive of the Topeka community. We own and manage The Pennant, Iron Rail Brewing, and soon to be open; TaCo.
About The Weather Room: The Weather Room is the premiere upscale American grill in Downtown Topeka. It opened when the Cyrus Hotel did back in January of 2019. It was rebranded to Fedeli's after COVID, but by popular demand The Weather Room is back! This is the restaurant that valuable clients, significant others, and families seek out for a memorable experience. You can be part of something local that makes Topeka stand out to visitors from near and far away.
What it's Like to Work Here: We work hard and play hard. Our restaurants have become staples in the community, and that leads to very busy shifts. However, we always take the time to show our appreciation for hard working staff. That includes quarterly staff parties, Playstation 5 consoles as employee rewards, and taking an entire restaurant to Royal's and Chief's games. It's important to us that every guest has a positive experience so they leave thinking, "Local is better" and all of our teams efforts are dedicated towards that mission.
- Paid Time Off - All Full-Time Employees accrued paid time off to take vacations or personal days. (Must be working more than 60 hours per bi-weekly payroll to be considered full-time)
- Discounted Restaurant Meals
- Referral Rewards - Help us find other great team members and you'll be compensated with a bonus.
Get fresh Experienced Line Cook jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.