Join CyraCom in our mission to become a voice for people who need help communicating. Our phone interpreters bridge language barriers between people who need it most, such as between doctors and patients or other essential service agents and customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a bilingual interpreter, you will use your working languages and interpersonal skills to provide accurate meaning-for-meaning interpretation between our English-speaking clients and their limited-English-speaking patients or customers. Our employees interpret for several industries, such as healthcare, finance, insurance, 9-1-1, and business, so every call often feels like a new and different experience.
CyraCom will provide you with the comprehensive training and ongoing support you need to become a professional interpreter. You’ll also be joining the leading provider of language interpretation services in a fast-growing and exciting industry, with room to grow into a career.
Answer the call. Become an interpreter.
- 18 years of age or older
- Authorized to work in the US
- High school completion or equivalent
- Proficient in English and at least one other language, as determined by our Language
- Competitive wages and generous benefits package
- Paid professional interpreter training
- Overtime pay and merit-based increases
- Internal promotion opportunities
- A diverse, inclusive, and supportive environment