Cypress Path Jackson, MS
- Posted: 25 days ago
Starting Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 with competitive health and retirement benefits, a signing bonus, and a robust relocation package
Cypress Path is a small, therapeutic residential center for treating burnout, depression, and trauma in healthcare professionals. We are one of a kind and on the forefront of an extremely needed service. The Clinical Director will join the founding entrepreneurs as the core designer and manager/administrator of the therapeutic program. This is an incredibly unique opportunity for you to build a program from the ground up, and to utilize your specialization and area of passion to frame this design. Cypress Path will open to clients a year after the Clinical Director starts.
Cypress Path is a 5-acre estate in Jackson, Mississippi. Clients will live on the property in an immersive, holistic therapeutic environment for a one-month minimum stay. We specialize in mental health struggles unrelated to substance abuse and have a maximum capacity of 6 clients for highly individualized treatment.
Our ideal candidate will thrive as a leader of a “startup” business and will be intrinsically motivated and driven. They will have creative problem-solving skills, sense of humor, and flexibility.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to represent the company to the highest of standards
- Natural leadership & mentorship skills including team building and conflict resolution
- Professionalism at the highest standard
- Utmost respect for clients’ confidentiality
- Enthusiasm for building a program from the ground up
- Professional and respectful communication with all staff, clients, and families
- Comfort and skill interacting with clients and their loved ones who are in emotional distress
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience designing treatment programs for individual clients and small groups.
- Experience with the daily management of clinical treatment programs.
- Ability to assess the performance of clinical staff & provide appropriate mentorship.
- Develop, use, and hone evaluation methods of our outcomes and use of staff/facilities/resources to improve patient care.
- Experience treating or working closely with other healthcare professionals.
- Comfort communicating with licensure boards, physician health programs, hospital administrators, and other formal referral sources.
- Knowledge of various accreditation standards and licensure requirements for future accreditation & licensure applications.
- Experience with business development and managing a budget.
- Design the treatment program including individual, group, and holistic therapies.
- Research and apply knowledge of best practices for treating healthcare professionals.
- Network with state licensure boards, physician health programs, hospital administrators, and other formal referral sources.
- Write meaningful and relevant content for social media posts.
- Research the various accreditation standards and licensure requirements for future accreditation & licensure applications and collaborate with founders over a future plan of action.
- Actively recruit, hire, and train excellent staff clinicians.
- Design the intake evaluations & criteria for admitting clients.
- Develop a method of evaluating our clients’ progress and outcomes.
- Evaluate patients fit for the program and make clinical decisions if they should be admitted or referred elsewhere.
- Make collaborative clinical decisions for individual clients.
- Follow clients’ progress closely, communicating with them and their treatment team regularly.
- Supervise, mentor, and train therapists.
- Connect therapists with professional development opportunities as needed.
- Oversee daily administrative functions of the treatment program such as clinician schedules and meetings, making adjustments as we receive feedback.
- Assist the founding team with business development by attending conferences, making connections & sharing our mission with potential referral sources.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Education:
- A Master’s degree in Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or similar field
- PhD, PsyD
- Clinical Experience:
- Must have or be able to obtain clinical licensure in Mississippi.
- At least 5 years of clinical experience required; 7 years preferred.
- At least 2 years of clinical supervisory experience preferred.
- Treating or managing treatment of healthcare professionals- interest required; experience preferred; expertise highly preferred.
The Board of Directors. The role will work closely with the CEO, Property Manager, Business Development Director, and our website developer. Will also work with attorneys, consultants, and healthcare executives.
***All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity or any other legally protected status.***
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at Cypress Path