Workfront Systems Admin
- $26 to $35 Hourly
This position will work cross-functionally with Global Brand Marketing teams to gather requirements and with internal and/or external IT partners to implement solutions. They will document requirements, create functional design documents, configure the system(s) and/or work with technical partners, as well as create project and training plans.
This position will have primary responsibility for our planning and project management applications. There is a need for strong technical skills to not only execute projects based on the business need, but also continue to maintain and update the Workfront and Smartsheet applications so they are relevant, useful, and adding value by bringing efficiencies as intended. Similar experience with digital asset management (DAM) is preferred, but not required. Ability to craft and apply best practices to user adoption, onboarding, and training is key.
- Define business requirements for review and approval with stakeholders
- Create direct channels of communication to software vendor(s) and/or internal application developer(s)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders, tech partners, and marketing operations for discovery, planning, and implementation of key features and projects
- Manage competing resources and priorities
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Craft and apply best practices to user adoption, on boarding, and training, including creating and updating documentation
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and tech partners
- Provide Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Handle customer service to end users, including troubleshooting issues and escalating when needed
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies
- Work in tandem with Senior MarTech Strategist on pertinent MarTech roadmap projects
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest process and platform advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Maintain, prioritize, and process incoming user requests
- Implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to produce relevant reports
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Document Business Requirement Documents, Business Process Flows, Feature and Function Specifications, Training Instructions, and Test Scenarios
Contributes to complex projects and carries out work independently. Solves complex problems, and develops independent creative solutions based on the evaluation of multiple options. Decisions could impact multiple departments or functions. Solid knowledge of principles, concepts, and theories within own function and other related areas. Apply broader knowledge of industry standards/practices.
- 3+ years experience as a system admin in Workfront (required)
- 3+ years experience working in Smartsheet (required)
- 3+ years experience working in digital asset management (preferred)
- 1+ years experience working in JIRA (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in positions as an individual contributor by performing functions such as - analyzing business processes, team project planning and participation, providing systems support and analysis, and facilitating user trainings and communication
- Mac experience (required)
- Experience working with creative/design projects and cross-functional marketing teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Detail-oriented with strong technical problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Strong business knowledge in marketing and technology
Cypress HCMPortland, OR
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.