Third Party Risk Management/Security Analyst
Cypress HCM Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Review and analyze the supplier assessment against security requirements
- Perform initial evaluation of supplier assessment artifacts including questionnaires and audit reports
- Capture the supplier assessment gaps and remediation
- Experience with reviewing and ensuring compliance with SOCII type II, pen test report, and ISO 27001
- Collaborates with cross-functional stakeholders as needed.
- Understands the security exception process and helps business with details.
- Develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems.
- Research attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures.
- Maintains hardware, software and network firewalls and encryption protocols. Administers security policies to control physical and virtual access to systems.
- Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- May include company-wide, web-enabled solutions. Individuals whose primary focus is on developing, testing, debugging and deploying code or processing routines that support security protocols for an established system or systems should be matched to the appropriate Programmer or Programmer/Analyst family in the Information Technology/MIS functional area.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Third party risk management, Information Risk and Compliance
- Experience with information security frameworks such as NIST 800-53, SOC 2, ISO 27001, SOC2, or NIST CSF
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good technical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, self-starter and problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented and skilled in working in a collaborative environment
Real EstateView all jobs at Cypress HCM