Cypress HCM Remote, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Open to Remote Candidates (Must work PST hours)
- Proactively collaborate with business and product management partners, and to design, build and optimize technical solutions for business success.
- Develop and maintain our AEM platform along performance, reliability and user-centric features.
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs. Provide guidance, leadership and mentoring to peers and team members.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 6+ years of related practical experience.
- 2+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
- 3+ years minimum experience required in Content Management Systems in general, with at least 2 yrs of specific AEM experience
- MS or PHD in computer science, software engineering or similar practical experience.
- Hands-on AEM development experience, including design of templates, components, widgets and dialogs
- Experience with other AEM modules such as DAM, Forms/LiveCycle and mobile
- Experience with Java development, Java Server Pages and related technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with REST, Web Services, Web application frameworks
- Experience with ORM Java frameworks (Hibernate preferred)
- Experience with build automation tools such as Ant, Maven and/or Gradle
- Experience in TDD and test software including jUnit, TestNG, Mock frameworks
- Knowledge of Java IDEs and source control management (ideally GIT, SVN or similar)
- Strong adherence to a consistent delivery methodology and associated deliverable generation
TechnologyView all jobs at Cypress HCM