- Hands-on design and development of single page application using TDD (Test driven development) and (DDD) Domain driven design models.
- Participate in collaborative work sessions with technical product managers, user experience designers, and API developers to define and estimate critical customer facing capabilities. Understand requirements while advising on technical trade-offs
- Accountable for Unit, Automation tests, build and deployment of one or more modules in DevOps environment.
- Responsible for writing high quality documentation of features delivered considering both from the customer view on how feature works and the required documents for teams supporting it in production environment
- Take ownership of tasks assigned to you, deliver on time for commitments made within the team or across other scrum teams and properly verify test cases are passing and definition of done is achieved
- Drive the delivery of a new feature from high level design and estimation, to low level task creation, collaboration with team members and cross functional teams to align efforts and deliver on time with quality mindset (performance, error handling, automation, supportability, low to no defects)
- Demonstrate best practices in your code and uphold them in your code reviews for team members.
- Creating high quality reusable components, libraries and frameworks to enrich the team’s existing toolkit.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and fixes of production issues in quick turnaround time.
- Work with the team for constant improvement of system performance and scale using system profiling tools and stress testing techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related field with 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with REST-based APIs and JSON data structures
- Experience working in an agile environment, updating tasks in scrums, meeting the commitments provided to different agile teams
- Hands on experience working with source control system Git
- Experience working with micro-frontend using web components
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.