Interactive Project Manager
Cypress HCM Los Gatos, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Lead the schedule development of select titles with partner teams.
- Proactively manage UI, story, and metadata deliverables across titles from concept to completion by:
- Tracking content creation durations and timelines, keeping title schedules up to date and predictive of potential conflicts and future dependencies.
- Providing updates for deliverables in production.
- Keeping the internal and external teams aligned around milestones.
- Maintaining documentation of the development and production process.
- Manage the production workflow for vendors/freelancers.
- Lead problem-solving around scheduling, deliveries, and staffing.
- Set up partner teams with context and access to internal tools, documentation, and onboarding.
- 6+ years in a Production role at a technology, entertainment, gaming, or film/animation company
- Experience creating and maintaining concurrent multiyear schedules with complex dependency chains
- Strong problem-solving skills with a positive and even-tempered attitude
- Excellent and inclusive communicator (verbal and written)
- Autonomous and self-directed
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn new engineering and design concepts quickly
- Highly organized
AddressLos Gatos, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Cypress HCM