HR Operations Specialist (Remote)
San Francisco, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
HR Operations Specialist
- Candidate onboarding and communication throughout hiring processes
- Work cross functionally with HR, Talent Acquisition, Payroll, IT, etc. to get new hires ready to start
- Expert in work authorization process; I-9 Verification, I-9 Re-verification, I-9 audit, etc
- Assist in New Hire Orientation and provide positive onboarding experience for all new hires.
- Maintains employee personnel records and document management accurately.
- Input employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database.
- Processes various, manually, or electronically, related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, terminations, etc.
- Assist in Off-boarding process
- Handle all employee inquiries through HR Helpdesk
- New Hire Swags maintenance
- Provide administrative support to the human resources function in all areas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resource Management or related field desired.
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resource Operations.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills. Focus on employee data accuracy and integrity
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Excellent Excel skills as well as proficient Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills is a must.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cypress HCM