Customer Care Analyst
- Posted: 5 days ago
Customer Care Analyst
We are the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. The company delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Customer Care is an extension of the Support Team. Our Customer Care Analysts will work with customers to enhance their overall user experience. In this role you will work closely with other Customer Care Specialists to ensure our customers’ inquiries are diligently followed up on.
- Manage case queue via case management system to help resolve customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Own operational/administrative customer requests and follow through to resolution, i.e., requests for information, new account set-up, tenant maintenance, etc.
- Assignment of cases as appropriate.
- Liaison between the customer and our internal teams (Support, Documentation, Community, Customer Success Managers (CSM), and other internal teams) to ensure the customers’ needs are being met.
- Research customer questions/issues.
- Provide assistance to Support Product Analysts by doing analysis and research.
- Analyze ways to improve tools so that customers can be self-sufficient, and cases can be avoided.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer services role
- Bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and contribute
- Solid computer skills (Salesforce, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, software applications)
- Detail-oriented, able to keep track of lots of data effectively
- Able to absorb new concepts and technologies quickly
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships
- Ability to understand and interpret data from multiple sources
- Passion for customers and customer success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; business or technical degree preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Cypress HCM