Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Build custom business applications (e.g. Power Apps, etc.) that connect data stored in other underlying platforms or in various online and on-premise data sources (e.g. Sharepoint, OneNote, Tableau, Microsoft 365, SQL Server, or other relational databases/CRM systems).
- Provide data reporting and related presentations to illustrate partner driven results.
- Analyze & present key data metrics that will allow leadership to make critical business decisions.
- Participate in quarterly and annual partner program planning by preparing and supporting the delivery of qualitative & quantitative data reporting and analysis.
- Bachelors degree in business administration, analytics, project management, finance and/or another analytic field.
- 3-4 Years of experience in analyzing data and making inferences and recommendations based on analysis.
- Experience creating and operating Power Apps or similar systems that can maintain data or pull data from CRM systems to keep track of partner activities.
- Ability to track data from various internal sources (databases, CRM and financial systems) to report on customer attribution and funnel performance for different metrics (MAU, ARR, Revenue CTRs, Downloads, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and pivot tables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL will be a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize issues and tasks
- Demonstrated independence and excellence in producing high quality work.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Cypress HCM