Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with business leaders to understand what business problems we are trying to solve and the key questions to be answered.
- Assists in the development and documentation of business requirements, design requirements and create wireframes prior to development.
- Develop interactive and easy-to-understand dashboards, reports, and scorecards in Tableau for the Customer Support organization.
- Partner with the BI Engineering team to define new or modified data models needed in the data warehouse.
- Thoroughly QA new and modified dashboards for accuracy and functionality.
- Develop solid grasp of the data and business drivers to make recommendations and influence strategic decisions.
- Ensures project dependencies are clearly defined, documented and communicated appropriately in terms of time required to complete.
- 3-5 years of work experience in business intelligence, analytics, or quantitative analysis related fields.
- 3+ years building visualizations in Tableau desktop and publishing to Tableau server required.
- 3+ years of working experience interrogating data by creating SQL queries and/or Excel functions/pivots
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with strong business discernment and an ability to communicate analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Able to work independently and in a team, meticulous, critical thinker and performance driven.
- Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM tool preferred
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or in Information Systems preferred
BusinessView all jobs at Cypress HCM