Cypress HCM San Mateo, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Drive the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, test, and release) in a fast-paced environment for both existing and new mobile applications.
- Work cross functionally with teams to design and implement new features.
- Comfortable working agile or in sprints
- Love automation
- Be a curious developer, always wanting to learn and leverage the latest design patterns, principles and technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (Master's degree preferred)
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise applications
- In-depth understanding of Kotlin and Android SDK
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Experience working with backend server APIs
- Strong UI development skills
- Strong unit testing skills