3D Artist (Remote)
Cypress HCM New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Work with the in-house creative team & various stakeholders to shape the next generation of digital collectibles
- Provide all the 3d brand assets across the company portfolio
- The role encompasses open-ended macro creativity and ideation, down to do highly specific technical feedback. Candidates should be
- Well versed in both photo-realism and abstract, stylized rendering techniques.
- Experience with animation and the ability to bring motion to your design is a strong positive, as is technical artist experience and experience with Unity rendering pipelines.
- Can produce stunning artwork from the ground up - model, light and render your creations.
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a contemporary approach CGI imagery and design.
- Mastery over your chosen 3d software - C4D experience preferred.
- Fluent with professional render engines (Redshift/Octane/Arnold etc.)
- Experience with rigging and animation is a strong positive.
- Engaged with current design trends.
- A fast-working professional with great communication skills.
- Understands the rigors and needs of a small team and startup environment
AddressNew York, NY
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Cypress HCM