Legal Assistant Paralegal
Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law Houston, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Prepare cases for court by preparing exhibits and other necessary actions
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents, including subpoenas, motions and orders
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Maintain contact with clients, witnesses, opposing counsel and district clerks
- Prepare discovery requests and monitor for discovery responses
- Assist attorneys in meeting case deadlines
- Maintain attorneys calendar
- Must have experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in Family Law
- Familiar with legal research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law
We are a boutique law firm specializing in family law.
17227 Mercury DriveHouston, TX
LegalView all jobs at Cynthia Tracy, Attorney at Law