Senior Quality Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Senior Quality Engineering for our client in Clifton, NJ
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineering
Job Location: Clifton, NJ
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for the design, development, and implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of company products in compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Performs analysis on reported nonconformities and discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, electro-mechanical systems, field, and clinical data.
- Further investigates the cause for discrepancies and nonconformities to develop disposition and recommend corrective action plans.
- Leads material review board and Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) activities.
- Interfaces with manufacturing, engineering, customer, vendor, and subcontractor representatives to ensure requirements are met.
- Conducts program quality cost account management and manages supplier corrective actions.
- Serves as the primary interface to customers and suppliers for quality-related matters.
- Senior professional with strong knowledge of the job area and broad knowledge of project management.
- Manages complex projects or processes with general oversight.
- Communicates within and outside of its function to gain cooperation on operational processes, practices, and procedures.
- Makes moderate to substantial improvements to systems and processes.
- Contributes to the achievement of departmental goals and operating plans with a direct impact on departmental results.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7-9 years of experience.
- Advanced Excel – must know how to create pivot tables.
- The root cause of corrective actions.
- Quality Experience.
- Knowledge of Quality Tools: AD, Root cause corrective action, turtle diagrams, how to do quality deep dive.
- Presentation skills to senior leadership.
- Must know how to communicate well and be a part of a team.
- Very detailed and analytical.
- Independent- someone that does not need constant direction.
- Prefer they have a secret clearance.
- CCA manufacturing.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Cynet Systems
Get fresh Senior Design Quality Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.