- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Research Associate for our client in Scarborough, ME
Job Title: Research Associate
Job Location: Scarborough, ME
Job Type: Contract
- Perform PCR testing, including RT PCR, qPCR and dPCR.
- PCR assay development and optimization, including validation studies.
- Isolation of nucleic acids from a variety of sources.
- Screen clinical samples.
- Analyze experimental results and provide written reports and oral presentations.
- Provide product support when necessary.
- Investigate problem areas and areas of desirable product improvement.
- Ability to work independently in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Assist scientists recording experimental data and results in laboratory notebooks.
- Highly motivated, goal and milestone-driven.
- B.S. in Molecular Biology/Biochemistry, or a closely related field with a minimum of one.
- year of molecular laboratory experience.
- Hands-on nucleic acid amplification and detection technologies experience.
- Experience with nucleic acid sample preparation methods.
- Work with clinical samples using molecular diagnostic technologies.
- Experience working under design control a plus.
- Inventive, with ability to implement ideas in the laboratory.
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills combined with analytical skills and good attention to detail.
- Comprehension of scientific literature and terminology.
- Practical laboratory skills.
- Ability in mathematics and computer literacy.
- Good communication skills, capable of communicating ideas to colleagues and customers.
- Problem –solving skills and good organizational skills.
- Understanding of the commercial value of their work.
- Firm knowledge of science and the ability to apply basic principles and techniques.
ScienceView all jobs at Cynet Systems
Get fresh Research Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.