Regional Project Manager
Cynet Systems Glencoe, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Regional Project Manager for our client in Sparks, MD
Job Title: Regional Project Manager
Job Location: Sparks, MD
Job Type: Contract
“W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time.”
- The client is looking for a talented, career-minded individual to help drive a strategic portfolio life cycle management initiative (Project RECODE).
- Project RECODE will reduce portfolio complexity across the business, leading to improved customer experience, better integration across clients, and new cost and revenue opportunities for improving business performance.
- In the role of regional project leader, the successful candidate will work across global and regional business lines and functions, to ensure regional planning and execution of the portfolio roadmaps, as developed and defined in collaboration with the global program management office.
- Leveraging fundamental project management principles, as well as business and functional knowledge, the successful candidate will engage cross-functionally at key levels in the organization, to serve as true leader of the regional project agenda.
- Given its mix of strategic and tactical activities, the role will have continuous high visibility to senior business and functional leadership (regional and global) and can be a pivotal next step towards a successful, accelerated career in business operations or general management.
- This is a perfect role for the analytical and project-management strategic thinker looking to make their next career step into a cross-functional domain, combining business, commercial/marketing, supply chain, and project management disciplines.
- It is a great stretch assignment for someone with high potential who is looking for an opportunity to learn more about the client's global and regional business and drive a high-complexity long-term portfolio life cycle management program.
- The role provides a great opportunity for professional challenges of increasing responsibility, impacting regional business outcomes from the very beginning of the assignment.
- Delivery of project agenda on scope, schedule, and budget; true regional leader for RECODE agenda at the client.
- The central point of regional contact and coordination for the project, ambassador of global RECODE client PMO in the region.
- Ensures key stakeholder and senior leadership engagement and alignment with project scope, goals, and objectives.
- Ensures appropriate communications of project goals, objectives, decisions, milestones, deliverables, risks to all relevant internal parties.
- Activates, coordinates, and drives implementation of regional end-of-life (EOL) and migration plans.
- Develops and keeps on track project schedule; drives relevant regional cross-functional activity and alignment.
- Ensures completion of key deliverables, inputs, and outputs.
- Facilitates the development and deployment of critical project performance metrics and reports.
- Tracks and reports regional project metrics and KPIs to key regional and global stakeholders.
- Identifies regional project risks; coordinates the development and execution of risk mitigation activities
- Ensures ongoing project alignment and reconciliation with existing business activities like Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP), Master Data Management, as well as key functional activities like regulatory registrations, tender management, customer communications, etc.
- Excellent team-working and time management skills.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal; ability to communicate effectively with team members, higher-level management, and key stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work well in a cross-cultural, cross-functional, matrixed corporate environment.
- Self-starter - excels at dealing with ambiguity; passionate and fast learner.
- Action-oriented and results-driven, with demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and drive completion of work in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities.
- Sound understanding of business areas like product management, supply chain planning, commercial operations, SIOP (S&OP), business analytics.
- High-level understanding of tender management, regulatory affairs, and financial management principles.
- Power-user proficiency in Excel; working knowledge Power Query, MS Project.
- Good presentation and data visualization skills in Excel, PowerPoint, or PowerBI.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Science or related is preferred.
- 5+ years in a business-related function, including, but not limited to project management, supply chain, product management/marketing, finance, business process, or manufacturing operations.
- Life sciences, health-tech, or med-tech industry experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Client product portfolio a plus.
Cynet SystemsWhy Work Here?
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.
visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com