Quality Assurance Associate
Cynet Systems Tempe, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Quality Assurance Associate for our client in Tempe, AZ
Job Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Job Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Contract
“W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time.”
- The Calibration Technician is a position that facilitates mechanical calibrations of equipment utilized by the plant.
- This position supports the daily workflow and problem-solves issues in the process to ensure consistent quality.
- This position reports through the Quality department.
- This position requires flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to manage in a dynamic work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Calibrate inspection, measurement, and test equipment (IM&TE) in the following disciplines – electrical, dimensional, optical, physical/mechanical chemical- in order to ensure compliance with published specifications.
- Collect, compile, measure, summarize, and record data gathered during calibration.
- Identify IM&TE out-of-tolerance conditions and perform corrective action via adjustments, component replacement, correction factors, etc.
- Maintain secondary and/or working calibration standards.
- Prepare calibration reports and certificates.
- Perform laboratory housekeeping.
- Review supplier documentation, packaging, labels, and physical product against specifications and purchase requirements to ensure completeness and accuracy of orders.
- Prioritize, plan, and execute work activities in first in – first out basis with minimal supervision.
- Ensures the product and amount received reflects the work order list and prepares inspection sheets for records.
- Ability to use various types of inspection tools and adapt what to use to perform various types of inspections.
- Performs inspection of incoming materials for conformance to specifications based on ANSI/ASQ Z1.4, or C=0 sampling plan using inspection procedures per receiving material specification.
- Documents inspection data by completing inspection test reports and filing hard copies, scanning and saving them online on respective computer documents file.
- Initiates MRR (Material Review Report) for nonconforming material and store them in designated quarantine area.
- Completes all required paperwork and tasks within established guidelines.
- Compile incoming inspection report on monthly basis.
- Demonstrate the ability to follow established procedures to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Maintain high attention to detail, accuracy, and overall quality of work.
- Assist and support calibration department on case-by-case situation.
- Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean an orderly condition and follows prescribed client safety policies and procedures.
- May train other employees on responsibilities.
Basic Skills/Competencies Required:
- Must demonstrate the ability to work as a team player, perform as a self-motivator, communicate effectively, follow written procedures, and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to sit, stand, reach above head, squat, stoop, kneel, push, pull, and carry a minimum of 40 lbs a minimum distance of 25 ft.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of calibration experience.
- Minimum of 0-1 year in quality control or mechanical inspection position preferably in a medical device manufacturing environment.
- Must possess technical measuring skills.
- Microsoft Office including Word & Excel.
- Associated degree.
- GD&T experience.
- 5+ years of calibration experience.
- Experience with J.D. Edwards and Blue Mountain RAM.
- PMEL/TMDE training.
Physical Demands (Due to the nature of the job):
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools, controls and office equipment.
- The employee frequently is required to talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel or crouch.
Work Environment (Due to the nature of the job):
- The client is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values and actively seeks diversity in the workforce.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an open cubicle environment.
- Candidates must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Cynet SystemsWhy Work Here?
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.
visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com