We are looking for Project Manager for our client in Merced, CA
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Merced, CA
Job Type: Contract
“W2 candidates are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b or work with third-party candidates at this time”
- Leads moderately complex projects that generally have been assigned a medium to high corporate priority.
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas including project management, setup of local project offices, project scope definition, risk identification, project methodology, resource allocation, total cost impact estimates, and facilitation.
- Maintains control of the schedule, cost, safety, quality, and customer expectations/satisfaction at all times.
- Presents to management and/or customers on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
- May manage vendor relationships throughout the installation.
- Ensures projects are closed on time and in scope.
- Understanding of Project Management Institute's (PMI) methodology and key knowledge areas; Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, and Procurement Management.
- Responsible for communication and status reporting to project staff, customer, and client management.
- Responsible for the work plan, managing project resources, duty assignment, responsibilities, the scope of authority, and provides technical advice and problem resolution to all aspects of the project.
- Responsible for tracking project expenditures and installation progress through reviews of status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Maintains full financial accountability to project; requires the ability to forecast financial trends across the project, ability to understand internal and external client cost structures and integrate, or translate to/from accounting methodology using AIA standards.
- Maintain full accountability to project quality, conducting inspections of the worksite, ensuring workmanship meets Clients required quality standards and expectations.
- Customer Service - Provide responsive, concise, and professional support to all customers and other personnel and ensures timely follow-up on all customer concerns and issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree or equivalent work experience of at least five years.
- 5-7 years Project Management – retrofit, remodeling, tenant improvement, cost estimating, and new construction experience preferred.
- Travel; as needed.