Production Technician - 10+ positions
Cynet Systems Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Production Technician for our client in Salt Lake City, UT
Job Title: Production Technician
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Contract
- Assembles electronic and mechanical medical device components, sub-Assemblies, products, and systems.
- Cleans, inspects, and packages medical devices and maintains the quality of the equipment.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized and ready for all scheduled production operations.
- Read work orders, follows the production drawings and processes, and receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in the fixture or other holding device.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as soldering, cleaning, cutting, epoxy bonding, curing, assembly, sealing, labeling, and packaging.
- Connects component lead wires or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of medical manufacturing assembly experience preferred.
- The ability to read and interpret assembly instructions and drawings.
- Working knowledge of basic personal computer functionality.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment.
- Creative thinking and ability/desire to think “outside of the box”.
- Team player.
Cynet SystemsWhy Work Here?
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.
visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
AddressSalt Lake City, UT