We are looking for Pharmacy Call Center Representative - Remote / Telecommute for our client in Bridgewater, NJ
Job Title: Pharmacy Call Center Representative - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Job Type: Contract
- Primary Call Center contact for pharmacies and medical professionals.
- Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assistance solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers.
- Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefits, and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
- Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
- Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- The client requires candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3+ years.
- HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred, but not required.
Must- Haves (Hard Skills):
- Computer Skills.
- Call Center Experience.
- Pharmacy Tech Experience.
Why Work Here?visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.