We are looking for Monitor Technician for our client in Albany, NY
Job Title: Monitor Technician
Job Location: Albany, NY
Job Type: Contract
- The Client Monitor Installation Technician is responsible for installing the company’s monitoring equipment at approved customer locations.
- The Client Monitor Installation Technician will represent the company at the customer location providing the service required while following both the company and customer safety protocol.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Installation of the Company’s monitoring equipment following Company and manufacture guidelines.
- Maintain proper operation of any equipment, tools, ladders, etc.
- Maintain inventory accuracy of company equipment.
- Maintain inventory levels of all parts and supplies needed to ensure installation is completed in an efficient manner.
- Complete installation documentation within the Company’s approved timeline.
- Ability to provide installation photographs with each monitor install.
- Follows all company safety policies, operating procedures, and directives from Supervisor/Manager.
- Light construction and/or mechanical background.
- Must have own transportation capable of carrying the equipment needed for installations (mileage to be reimbursed).
- Must have a smartphone, GPS equipped.
- Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must complete the company approved monitor certification course.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with running telecommunication cable preferred but not required.
- Have integrity in all aspects of the job.
- Independent worker.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Achievement and results-driven.
- High energy individual.
- Ability to foster strong relationships with colleagues/customers.
Required Tools to be Supplied By Technician (Due to the nature of the job):
- Cordless or Corded Drill with impact/hammer capability (there may be instances where drilling in concrete is necessary).
- Cordless Driver.
- Drill bit – Spade bit ¾” or 7/8”.
- Drill bit - #2 Phillips for wood screws.
- Drill bit - Tapcon screws for concrete walls.
- Drill bit - 5/16 for tapcons.
- Caulk Gun.
- Ladder - Minimum 6’.
- Wire Cutters - Primarily used for cutting zip ties.
- Safety razor blade knife / Measuring tape.
Why Work Here?visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.