Cynet Systems Visalia, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Machine Operator for our client in Visalia, CA
Job Title: Machine Operator
Job Location: Visalia, CA
Job Type: Contract
- Operates CNC for industrial doors and frames by performing the following duties.
- Identifies material by part number and product finish.
- Loads and unloads heavy materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, shelves and machinery by hand.
- Inspects extrusions for scratches, dents and quality.
- Reads and interprets complex take-off sheets, consolidated cut lists, and custom shop orders outside hardware templates to determine machine setup and sequence of operation.
- Using the codes marked on extrusions, references a computer database to locate those codes and obtain the settings for the CNC program.
- Programs the settings and then operates the Emmegi.
- Locate and identify all custom door and frame hardware.
- Follows the MDR process for scrap material.
- Performs quality inspections throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Verifies all measurements for accuracy.
- Completes checklists, logs and reports.
- Able to calculate location of custom hardware without referring to codes marked on material.
- Able to read complex take offs and move hardware locations without assistance.
- Familiar with custom hardware terminology used by suppliers and other companies.
- Calculate locations of suppliers and other companies’ custom hardware, also be able to move and adjust the hardware locations.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Ability to read, analyses, and interprets documents such as, Take-offs, D/OP drawings, Hardware templates.
- Minimum 1-year experience as CNC operator.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondents.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees and supervisors.
- Ability to count, to add, to subtract and to multiply simple numbers.
- Able to measure to 1/32 of an inch.
Physical Requirement (Due to the nature of the job):
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to repetitively lift up to 40 pounds or 1/3 of your body weight.
- Able to work 12-hour days.
- Able to wear required PPE.
- Able to bend and twist repetitively.
Cynet SystemsWhy Work Here?
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.
visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com