Instrument Processing Specialist - Remote / Telecommute
Cynet Systems Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for Instrument Processing Specialist - Remote / Telecommute for our client in Indianapolis, IN
Job Title: Instrument Processing Specialist - Remote / Telecommute
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for managing the execution of the instrument order process which involves the coordination of activities across multiple functional areas within the business, close alignment with product supply, logistics and field resources.
- Works closely with Finance and Contracting to support troubleshooting and resolution of instrument order/billing issues.
- Key source of communication with stakeholders to ensure alignment on project schedules including all instrument installation-related deliveries.
- Point of contact for field personnel regarding installation-related delivery issues.
- Engages resources required to drive resolution and ensures issues are captured to support continuous improvement efforts.
- A seasoned professional with wide-ranging experience.
- Deals with diverse and often times complex issues, where analysis may require in-depth evaluation of many factors.
- Exercises judgment in evaluating methods and may determine criteria for obtaining solutions.
- May coordinate the activities of other employees.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in the area of expertise as well as some key contacts outside the area of expertise.
- Responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the quality system and achieving quality objectives through daily actions.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Leads efforts to ensure complete and on-time delivery of instrument and installation orders for multi-site projects, high-value customers, or within an assigned territory.
- Projects may include complex pre and post-analytical systems.
- Troubleshoots negotiates and facilitates communication and activities between internal and external parties involved in the instrument placement supporting field installation schedules.
- Process all orders for new instrument placements and reconfigurations including tailored install kits, start-up kits, verification orders, and third-party drop-ship orders.
- Execute and monitor transactions to recognize revenue or asset capitalization upon notification of installation completion.
- Partners with Finance, Contracts, Marketing, Supply Planning, Logistics, Sales, and Service to support the achievement of business objectives including a customer-first experience.
- Execute and track reimbursement of customers’ OEM purchases; review for completeness submitted invoices for payment.
- Maintain and ensure data integrity of department records and data.
- Update equipment records for accurate install base reporting and warranty information.
- Process instrument returns and replacements due to damage and service replacements, facilitate instrument transfers between customer sites as needed.
- Ensure documentation of delivery execution issues and damages are captured to support quality and process improvement initiatives.
- 3 years relevant experience or successful completion of Accelerated Development Program, Orr Fellowship, or Rotational Program.
- Knowledge of financial policies including accounting treatment and capitalization.
- Knowledge of supply planning and logistics processes.
- Knowledge of SAP functionality Demonstrated ability in prioritizing and managing multiple projects in various stages of processing.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adjust rapidly to new priorities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to deal with ambiguity, identify and resolve the root causes of issues, and grasp complex processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to manage stakeholder relationships including our customer and field installation teams.
- Proficient with utilizing software tools e.g. Excel, Google apps, SmartSheets
- Understanding of product portfolio specific to the instrumentation
- Bachelor's degree preferred but will consider candidates with an associate's if they have at least a few years of experience.
Cynet SystemsWhy Work Here?
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.
visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
Transportation and Storage