We are looking for General Production Labor for our client in Claryville, KY
Job Title: General Production Labor
Job Location: Claryville, KY
Second Shift 1:00 PM- 10:00 PM
Third Shift 10:00 PM- 7:00 AM
Job Type: Contract
- This position will perform a variety of operational functions that constitute the production and inspection of hot dogs, cocktails wieners, or sliced deli meat for the clients.
- Performs job assignments in accordance with established safety policies and procedures.
- Transfer cooked meats from the cook and chill process.
- Operation of packaging equipment.
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of products to standards.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Remove rejected items from the machine and separate rejected items.
- Regulate machine flow, speed, temperatures, and weights to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
- Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials.
- Set up machines plus tear down for sanitation.
- Performs minor preventive maintenance as instructed by the supervisor.
- Wipe condensation as needed and maintain good housekeeping and clean work areas in assigned work sites.
- Clean and sanitize all process equipment throughout the Plant.
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area. Clean, dust, oil, and grease from machines, overhead pipes, and conveyors.
- Must be willing to withstand wet, humid, cold, and hot environments, and must be willing to work in a refrigerated area with an ambient temperature of 40 degrees.
- Due to the nature of the job the candidate must be willing to repeatedly push, pull, lift and carry up to 40 lbs and be willing to walk or stand for 8-12 hours per day on hard floors.
- This position requires the ability to work overtime and weekends and be willing to accommodate shift start time changes.
- Must be willing to work in an environment with the sight and smell of meat products or any other product present when processing meat such as blood, fat, bone, spices.
- Follow job rotations and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be willing to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Why Work Here?visit our career site to see all open positions @ http://jobs.cynetsystems.com
CYNET has been named "Best Places To Work". We are a world class organization serving world class clients.