We are looking for Engineering Technician for our client in Zelienople, PA
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Job Location: Zelienople, PA
Job Type: Contract
- The Service and Repair Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, disassembly, testing, and reassembly of electro-mechanical medical devices in a Service Depot environment.
- All service work performed must be clearly documented in the approved Service Management Software/Complaint Handling System.
- Must be able to work from documented procedures, work instructions, engineering drawings, or sketches as defined in the Dymax/Bard Electronic Systems (BES) Quality System.
- An Associate's Degree in electronic engineering technology with 1-2 years of related experience or a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a comparable environment is preferred.
- Medical Device or Biomedical Engineering experience is a plus.
- The position requires demonstrated ability to interpret and comprehend specifications, procedures, and use of hand tools.
- Must be able to prepare and maintain appropriate documentation related to product servicing, the process has taken toward resolution, and the results.
- Must be knowledgeable in troubleshooting electronics and hydraulic circuits, and able to read and understand electrical schematics and CAD drawings (e.g. AutoCAD).
- Should possess the ability to work with minimum supervision and be able to communicate technical solutions to customers.