Customer Service Representative
Arden Hills, MN
Expired: June 05, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- $20 Hourly
- Job Purpose Provide 24/7 communications facilitation between external customers and the sales force and provide first point of contact for external customers and the sales force to reach internal personnel.
- Triage and respond to external customer and sales rep calls though 1-800-CARDIAC and 1-800-CARDREP.
- Handle 80-100 inbound calls per day and process voicemail and email requests from the sales force.
- Send messages from internal/external customers to the sales force by pagers, cell phones, home phones, etc.
- Escalate and close pages via backups, if required.
- Make outbound calls after hours to help maintain Patient Medical Record database.
- Maintain a professional presence in all situations by asking and providing information per procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including special projects.
- Provide responsive and reliable customer service and technical support.
- Provide liaison support between customers.
- Coordinate with other departments.
- Demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Qualifications High School or equivalent and 2 years of related experience with certification in the assigned area preferred.
- Professional phone demeanor.
CYNET SYSTEMSArden Hills, MN
BusinessView All CYNET SYSTEMS Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.